Kim Kardashian Puts Her Closet On eBay for Charity

07/01/2009 at 10:39 AM ET

Gabriela Maj/Getty

Want to dress like Kim Kardashian? Well, not only can you snag some of the stylish star’s fashions directly out of her closet, but you can help the Dream Foundation, the first national wish granting organization for adults suffering from life-limiting illness. The star has put select pieces of new and gently used clothing up on eBay to help benefit the organization, which seeks to enhance the quality of life for individuals, and their families, at the end of their lives by realizing a final wish. Kim explains, “I love to be able to pass along some of my favorite pieces to someone else who will get to enjoy them as much as I have. I even have many items I never had a chance to where yet. A few times a year, I bring my outfits, shoes, and accessories to Auction Cause who puts them on eBay for me.” Click here to check out all of Kim’s items on eBay, and click here to find out more about the Dream Foundation.

FILED UNDER: Charity , Ebay , Kim Kardashian
Add A Comment

Got something to add to this post? Fill out the fields below to make a comment, ask a question or share a tip. We'd love to hear from you.

Note: If this is your first time commenting on Style News Now, your comment will need to be approved by our moderator before it will appear. Thanks for your patience, and check back again soon.

Showing 60 comments

Celebrity Roundup: Britney’s new video + will Public Enemies rule the box office? | The InstantCast Blog on

[…] Kendra Wilkinson’s Official Wedding Photos [Us] Twilight World Comes To Life In Forks [MTV] Kim Kardashian Puts Her Closet On eBay [People] Robert Pattinson Needs Some First Aid and TLC […]

Lisa on

I just checked out the items for sale. Only 10% of the proceeds from each item actually goes to the charity. Only 10%!!! So I guess Kim gets the other 90%. What a crock. If you really want to do something for charity then ALL of the proceeds should go to charity. She lives the high life, why not?

Barbara on

Good for her, but can someone tell me why she considered a celebrity?

Bubbles on

I love, love, love, Kim. She seems to be so sweet and it is just like her to do something so helpful. Kudos Kim

Diamond on

Im a really big fan of kims. i think it is good that she is doing that for charity. I hope they do really well. Good Job Kim, forgiving back to the community.





Brett on

10%? What a bunch of bull this story is. I just cleaned out my closet and GAVE all of my clothes to MUST Ministries. She seems to be another I am better than you so you need to pay for my charity work person.

Katie on

She’s only giving a small percentage of the sales to charity, the rest goes to her. If she really cared she would give 100%.

cathy on

If you can’t afford the items on E-bay, check out Dream Foundations website and donate to such a great cause on your own to help fulfill a terminally ill persons last wishes for happiness!!

Next | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Show All

From Our Partners


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,514 other followers

Sign up for our daily newsletter and other special offers.
    Choose your newsletters
Thank you for signing up! Your request may take up to one week to be processed.
    see all newsletters